GB-Sol monitor the Coronavirus situation closely and have the following measures in place to enable some production to continue while making absolutely sure that our staff can work (and travel to work) safely to the current word and spirit of the national guidelines regarding hygiene and self-isolation:
• We have measures in place to enable some production to continue with a limited number of staff who are able to travel safely to work.
• Staff operating within production have the space for considerable separation from each other and our disinfection and other hygiene measures have been upgraded.
• Some of our suppliers have been forced to close which may result in some supply chain issues at this current time. We will notify you if this has an impact on any order placed with us.
• No visitors are allowed on site & delivery drivers are subject to strict health and safety guidelines.
• Our Technical Sales team and other office-based staff all now working remotely.
• All other communication channels remain open and our office telephone line remains operational should you wish to speak to us.
We will maintain the best service we can while first and foremost prioritising the health and safety of our staff and their families, customers and the community at this challenging time. Please speak to us if you have any concerns.